Short-Selling with the O'Neil Disciples: Turn to the Dark Side of Trading
- Thương hiệu: Ebooks Max30
- Dòng sản phẩm: Sách Đầu Tư
- Miễn phí vận chuyển toàn quốc cho đơn hàng từ 500.000 VNĐ
Short-selling is the act of identifying a change of trend in a stock from up to down, and seeking to profit from that change by riding the stock to the downside by selling the stock while not actually owning it, with the idea of buying the stock back later at a lower price. This book describes the methods that make short-selling work in today's markets, with expert advice for optimal practice.
- Learn the six basic rues of short-selling
- Find opportunities on both the long and short sides of stocks
- Practice refined methods that make short-selling smarter
- Examine case studies that profitably embody these practices
Investors able to climb out of the pessimistic, conspiratorial frame of mind that fixates on the negative will find that short selling can serve as a practical safeguard that will protect the rest of their portfolio. With clear guidance toward the techniques relevant in today's markets, Short Selling with the O'Neil Disciples is an essential read.