Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Volume 4: Energy and Power 4th Edition
- Thương hiệu: Ebooks Max30
- Dòng sản phẩm: Khoa Học Tự Nhiên
- Miễn phí vận chuyển toàn quốc cho đơn hàng từ 500.000 VNĐ
Mechanical Engineer's Handbook provides the most comprehensive coverage of the entire discipline, with a focus on explanation and analysis. Packaged as a modular approach, these books are designed to be used either individually or as a set, providing engineers with a thorough, detailed, ready reference on topics that may fall outside their scope of expertise. Each book provides discussion and examples as opposed to straight data and calculations, giving readers the immediate background they need while pointing them toward more in-depth information as necessary. Volume 4: Energy and Power covers the essentials of fluids, thermodynamics, entropy, and heat, with chapters dedicated to individual applications such as air heating, cryogenic engineering, indoor environmental control, and more. Readers will find detailed guidance toward fuel sources and their technologies, as well as a general overview of the mechanics of combustion.
No single engineer can be a specialist in all areas that they are called on to work in the diverse industries and job functions they occupy. This book gives them a resource for finding the information they need, with a focus on topics related to the productions, transmission, and use of mechanical power and heat.
- Understand the nature of energy and its proper measurement and analysis
- Learn how the mechanics of energy apply to furnaces, refrigeration, thermal systems, and more
- Examine the and pros and cons of petroleum, coal, biofuel, solar, wind, and geothermal power
- Review the mechanical parts that generate, transmit, and store different types of power, and the applicable guidelines
Engineers must frequently refer to data tables, standards, and other list-type references, but this book is different; instead of just providing the answer, it explains why the answer is what it is. Engineers will appreciate this approach, and come to find Volume 4: Energy and Power an invaluable reference.