Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Volume 3: Manufacturing and Management 4th Edition
- Thương hiệu: Ebooks Max30
- Dòng sản phẩm: Khoa Học Tự Nhiên
- Miễn phí vận chuyển toàn quốc cho đơn hàng từ 500.000 VNĐ
Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Fourth Edition provides a quick guide to specialized areas that engineers may encounter in their work, providing access to the basics of each and pointing toward trusted resources for further reading, if needed. The book's accessible information offers discussions, examples, and analyses of the topics covered, rather than the straight data, formulas, and calculations found in other handbooks. No single engineer can be a specialist in all areas that they are called upon to work in. It's a discipline that covers a broad range of topics that are used as the building blocks for specialized areas, including aerospace, chemical, materials, nuclear, electrical, and general engineering.
This third volume of Mechanical Engineers' Handbook covers Manufacturing & Management, and provides accessible and in-depth access to the topics encountered regularly in the discipline: environmentally benign manufacturing, production planning, production processes and equipment, manufacturing systems evaluation, coatings and surface engineering, physical vapor deposition, mechanical fasteners, seal technology, statistical quality control, nondestructive inspection, intelligent control of material handling systems, and much more.
- Presents the most comprehensive coverage of the entire discipline of Mechanical Engineering
- Focuses on the explanation and analysis of the concepts presented as opposed to a straight listing of formulas and data found in other handbooks
- Offers the option of being purchased as a four-book set or as single books
- Comes in a subscription format through the Wiley Online Library and in electronic and other custom formats
Engineers at all levels of industry, government, or private consulting practice will find Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Volume 3 an "off-the-shelf" reference they'll turn to again and again.