Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology, 28th Edition
- Thương hiệu: Ebooks Max30
- Dòng sản phẩm: Y dược
- Miễn phí vận chuyển toàn quốc cho đơn hàng từ 500.000 VNĐ
Understand the clinically relevant aspects of microbiology with this student-acclaimed, full-color review --- bolstered by case studies and hundreds of USMLE®-style review questions
A Doody's Core Title for 2020!
Since 1954, Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology has been hailed by students, instructors, and clinicians as the single-best resource for understanding the roles microorganisms play in human health and illness.
Concise and fully up to date, this trusted classic links fundamental principles with the diagnosis and treatment of microbial infections. Along with brief descriptions of each organism, you will find vital perspectives on pathogenesis, diagnostic laboratory tests, clinical findings, treatment, and epidemiology. The book also includes an entire chapter of case studies that focuses on differential diagnosis and management of microbial infections.
Here’s why Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology is essential for USMLE® review:
• 640+ USMLE-style review questions
• 350+ illustrations
• 140+ tables
• 22 case studies to sharpen your differential diagnosis and management skills
• An easy-to-access list of medically important microorganisms
• Coverage that reflects the latest techniques in laboratory and diagnostic technologies
• Full-color images and micrographs
• Chapter-ending summaries
• Chapter concept checks
Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology, Twenty-Eighth Edition effectively introduces you to basic clinical microbiology through the fields of bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology, giving you a thorough yet understandable review of the discipline. Begin your review with it and see why there is nothing as time tested or effective.