GMAT Foundations of Verbal: Practice Problems in Book and Online
- Thương hiệu: Ebooks Max30
- Dòng sản phẩm: Sách GMAT
- Miễn phí vận chuyển toàn quốc cho đơn hàng từ 500.000 VNĐ
Developed for test-takers who need a refresher, Manhattan Prep's GMAT Foundations of Verbal provides a user-friendly review of basic verbal concepts crucial for GMAT success.
Written by active instructors with 99th-percentile scores, GMAT Foundations of Verbal is designed to help students, particularly ESL students, who struggle with the basics of the verbal section of the GMAT. The book comes with robust online resources, including a practice test, a question bank and interactive lessons.
Designed to be user-friendly for all students, GMAT Foundations of Verbal provides:
- Review of foundational grammar such as parts of speech and sentence structure
- Strategies for tackling the three verbal question types—Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension
- Easy-to-follow examples and comprehensive explanations
GMAT Foundations of Verbal is an invaluable resource for any student who wants to cement their understanding and build their basic verbal skills for the GMAT.