- Thương hiệu: Ebooks Max30
- Dòng sản phẩm: Sách Tâm Lý
- Miễn phí vận chuyển toàn quốc cho đơn hàng từ 500.000 VNĐ
Fundamental Neuroscience, 3rd Edition introduces graduate and upper-level undergraduate students to the full range of contemporary neuroscience. Addressing instructor and student feedback on the previous edition, all of the chapters are rewritten to make this book more concise and student-friendly than ever before. Each chapter is once again heavily illustrated and provides clinical boxes describing experiments, disorders, and methodological approaches and concepts.
Capturing the promise and excitement of this fast-moving field, Fundamental Neuroscience, 3rd Edition is the text that students will be able to reference throughout their neuroscience careers!
New to this edition:
- 30% new material including new chapters on Dendritic Development and Spine Morphogenesis, Chemical Senses, Cerebellum, Eye Movements, Circadian Timing, Sleep and Dreaming, and Consciousness
- Additional text boxes describing key experiments, disorders, methods, and concepts
- Multiple model system coverage beyond rats, mice, and monkeys
- Extensively expanded index for easier referencing